Faith travel is a varied and diverse form of worldwide travel that is constantly changing. This section addresses relative topics on many fronts – just scroll through and click the titles to enjoy the full articles!
- 5 Things to Consider Before Booking a Christian Cruise
You deserve to enjoy a worry-free cruise, and that means taking care of these 5 details before your ship sails. By Kristin Cope
- How Goes Your Faith Travel?
Your faith travel can be independent or with a group. Do you prefer an objective tour of historic sites, or a pilgrimage style tour with worship and lectures by a faith leader?
- 5 Religious Theme Parks You Have To See To Believe
A little-known phenomenon of religious theme parks, attractions designed to entertain visitors of all ages and faith traditions while imparting moral wisdom.
- A Faith Travel Bucket List
Do you have a travel bucket list? These are the don’t-misses on our faith travel list.
- Free and Reasonable Lodging Rates Keep Travel Costs in Check
Faith travelers have some enticing ways to keep living costs down.
- How to Prepare for a Holy Land Tour
You will get twice as much out of your Holy Land tour if you’ll also invest some time preparing for it. By Wayne Stiles
- Beyond Israel: Setting Foot In Other Bible Lands
Israel remains epicenter for pilgrimage, yet other countries harbor heritage sites of interest to faith travelers.
- Israel For Faith Travelers
No land on earth stirs the faith traveler’s imagination like Israel.
- What Do You Mean by Faith Travel?
Faithful travel today is much more than pilgrimage
- U.S. Attractions for the Faith Traveler
From live shows to interactive parks, all ages can enjoy
- Holy Land: Beyond the Buses
Today faith travel is a lot more than groups and buses
- 10 Reasons to Organize a Travel Ministry
Ministry can include travel for fun and outreach
- Faith Floats Are on the Rise
Conferences, vacations, and musical events come aboard