Welcome to the Travel Professional Area
This area is provided to give you – the travel professional – ideas, news and information particularly suited to helping you pursue this special niche. Please fill in the registration form to gain access to this area of the website. Thank you.
Education is key to sales success in the faith-based travel market, says Kevin Wright, author of The Christian Travel Planner, and NTA’s director for faith-based tourism & growth markets:
- Contact national tourist offices for materials related to faith-based travel at their destinations, and join any relevant e-newsletter lists as well.
- Assemble a small library of books on the topic. A quick search on amazon.com will yield a variety of titles available on topics like pilgrimages, retreats, missionary travel, and faith heritage destinations.
- Subscribe to Google news alerts such as “religious travel,” “Faith-based travel,” “faith-based tourism,” “Holy Land,” and a “pilgrimage” among others.
- Attend tradeshows, educational seminars and webinars featuring faith-based travel.
- Experience faith-focused tours by others for firsthand knowledge about differences among traditional group tours.